Acne Cleansing Gel
Acne Cleansing Gel
Our super gentle yet highly effective cleansing gel uses willow bark, a natural derivative of salicylic acid, to help reduce the number of acne blemishes. As you lather the rich gel, refreshing Tea Tree Oil helps to draw out dirt and oil. Your skin will be clearer, brighter and noticeably more soothed.
- Clinically proven to fight acne as effectively as certain prescription medications and other chemical treatments
- Researched and developed by Board-Certified Dermatologists
- Formulated with premium natural ingredients
- See results in as little as 2 weeks
*Based on results from our clinical trial. Individual results may vary
- Reduces the appearance and number of blemishes
- Dissolves clogged pores leaving skin feeling refreshed
- Gently washes away oil and excess sebum
- Brightens, calms and soothes skin with active natural ingredients
A formula developed by dermatologists. Highly-effective natural ingredients that are clinically-optimized with proven results.
- Willow Bark Extract - Actively fights acne
- Tea Tree Oil - Reduces the appearance of future breakouts
- Green Tea Extract - Calms skin
- Vitamin C - Brightens overall complexion
Apply a nickel-sized amount into hands. Gently lather and massage into wet skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use morning and evening. Decrease to once a day as needed for any dryness or irritation.
For optimal results, follow with our KitavaMD Smoothing Facial Cream and Tea Tree Spot Treatment.
Great! Cleared up my acne, small bumps, and even scars
Will seriously never use any other face wash EVER. A little goes a long way, and leaves my skin feeling clean without the dry, stripped feeling. My skin has never been better! Signed up to receive my order on repeat so I never have to go without!
I’ve had forehead acne for almost a decade and this is the only product I’ve seen immediate results from. It calms out my skin and my face is smoother after every use. I like to rotate my products, but this will be keeper.
I just got it in the beginning of February and so far it has helped with redness on my face and my acne as well. I’m excited to see the progress in the upcoming months !!!!
It works ok.. Looking forward for a better result